Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Aye guess what?....

It's natural for you to have worries of failure..
SHIT happens.
No one really wants to fail..
But at some point you have to build up confidence in yourself to overcome obstacles.
No matter how successful a person is, they will always run into barriers.
The challenge isn't the barrier itself but the attitude you decide to have when facing it.
Sometimes things aren't going to work out the way you planned.
It happens..
that's just how life is..
it's inevitable..
You shouldn't be too hard on yourself and be discouraged about it.
Instead, take it as a lesson and learn from it.
That way, next time around you'll know better.

I myself used to get discouraged at times when things didn't quite pan out how I expect them to..

Sometimes I would be scared to try certain things..
But then I realized that I wasn't having the right attitude to be motivated to reach my goals..
I noticed all the opportunities I've been missing because I was not willing to take risks.
I stopped worrying so much and just did what I had to do.

Sometimes you just gotta say "Fuck it" and just go for it..
Failure is not as bad as knowing you didn't take a chance and wondering the "what-if's"..

Yeah I had a few bumps down the road..
But that's all a part of the process..
That's all a part of what makes you SMARTER STRONGER and WISER..
You gotta keep a PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) and be optimistic of things..

Life is already hard as is..
Why make it more difficult than it has to be?
Life's way too short to live with your head hung low.
I've gained enough confidence in myself to know that I'm capable of doing whatever I put my mind to..
As long as I'm putting 110% into it then everything's kosher..
YOU are the only thing that can get in the way of your goals if you let yourself..

You heard Dom Kennedy lol
"My mind is the strongest muscle in my body and I can make anything happen.
Just gotta add love and a little dedication..and just give it some time to watch it grow.
Hard work can take you anywhere you want to go.....
....It's only one person that can stop you from getting what you want and that's YOURSELF..."

Master yourself and you should soon realize that you can achieve anything you want..
as long as YOU BELIEVE you can and keep a positive attitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment